- Home /
- Feider FRT-75BS125 Ride-On Lawnmower
Check items to add to the basket or select all
If your lawn’s proving that bit too big to manage with your conventional mower, this agile and fastworking ride-on from Feider is the ideal upgrade!
Supplying the transmission with an impressive 12.5hp is a Briggs & Stratton 3125-Series engine; a premium 340cc four-stroke electric-start motor that utilises the top-end US manufacturer’s emission-reducing and economy-optimising OHV technology; and which incorporates AVS for super-smooth operation.
A float-feed carburettor provides enhanced performance and ensures dependable starting; while a cartridge-type air-filter works with Briggs’ Splash Lubrication system and a cast-iron cylinder-lining to deliver an extended service-life.
Feider have equipped the FRT-75BS125 with three mowing-modes - bagging, mulching and rear-discharge - so it can be adapted to suit the conditions confronting you on any given day.
Feider’s provision of five forward gears (plus one reverse-gear) makes it possible to managing varying grass-lengths and terrain-types; while five-step height-of-cut adjustment (20-90mm) means you’ll be able to achieve a ‘just so’ finish.
This compact and highly manoeuvrable machine has a 170-litre catcher and a 76cm cut; a combination that makes it ideal for areas up to 4000m2.
- A compact and supremely manoeuvrable rear-engine ride-on from Feider
- Offers the ideal balance between confined-area agility and large-area productivity
- Premium-grade electric-start engine from US industry-leaders B & S
- Highly versatile - choose between bagging-, mulching- and side-discharge-modes
- Multi-speed manual drive lets you work at the most effective pace for the particular task in hand
- Large-capacity fuel-tank and catcher work to minimise interruptions and downtime
- Perfectly positioned height-of-cut adjustment lever
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 3125 Series Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 340cc Engine Power 12.5hp / 8.9kW Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission Manual - 5 Forward / 1 Reverse Drive Rear Wheel Speed 1.5-8km/h Cutting Width 76cm Cutting Heights 20-90mm (6 Positions) Height Adjustment Lever Blade Engagement (PTO) Manual Blades Single Grass Collector 170 Litres Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Yes Side-Discharge No Headlights No Wheels - Front 254mm Wheels - Rear 381mm Weight 160kg Lawn Size Up to 4000m2 Warranty 2 Years
- Premium Service