- Home /
- Mountfield 1530H Lawn Tractor
Check items to add to the basket or select all
This product is pretty unique to the marketplace. Fitted with a twin blade set up in a 84cm deck, the Mountfield 1530H is one of the best compact tractors on the market. The twin blade set up is provides a better cutting and collection performance against a single bladed machine of similar size. The cutter deck qualities are accompanied by the impressive GGP series 7750 OHV engine which provides a whopping 452cc of power. This contra rotating deck also follows the contours of the lawn to give an lovely finish to your lawn.
The airflow which is produced by the twin blades enable a brilliant collection facility into the large 240 litre grassbox. The grass box knows when it is full and buzzes to let you know it is time to empty it. Once you get to your compost heap, the tipping function is ever so easy to use. There is no need to even get off the tractor. Mountfield have tried to make their products simple to use throughout the rnges. Engaging the blades is done by an on/off switch, the drive system on this model is hydrostatic and therefore as easy as puting your foot of the relevant foot pedal to selecting the height of cut you requre via the individual lever with 7 settings.
Due to how compact the machne is, this allows the machine to naviagte round the lawn easily which being able to stick close to any obstacles which might get in the way such as bushes, furniture or other garden items. There is an optional tow bar and mulch kit available for this machine which offers the machine to be used more thn just a conventional tractor.
- A totally innovative and original lawn tractor featuring twin- blades - the first time on an 84cm cutting width lawn tractor
- Newly twin-bladed deck with untimed cutting action for smooth and even cut without potential problems associated with timed, overlapping blades.
- Smooth, reliable, quiet engine from Mountfield delivers low vibration, low noise but high performance and long engine life
- Hydrostatic drive for maximum, unlimited control over speed and handling with no ‘up and down’ gear changes, works in both forward and reverse
- Easy step through design for hassle free mounting and dismounting
- Simple and easy to use controls within easy reach of operator
- Comfortable high-backed, padded adjustable seat with sprung suspension for operator comfort
- Electronic deck engagement
- Unrivalled grass collection
- Large capacity collecting bag
- Audio alarm alerts you when grass bag is full
- Collector can be emptied from seat
- Twin nozzle deck wash system
- Headlights for work in poor visibility
- Optional mulch plug and tow bar
Engine Make Mountfield Engine Model Series 7750 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 452cc Engine Power 8.4kW (11.2hp) @ 2800rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6.0 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Controlled Drive Rear Wheel Speed 8.8km/hr (Max.) Cutting Width 84cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm Height Adjustment Single Lever, Spring Assisted (7 Positions) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 140cm Blades 2 Grass Collector 240 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes - Audible Mulching Optional Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Seat Highback / Adjustable Deck Washout Port Yes Tow Bar Optional Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm (15") Wheels - Rear 460mm (18") Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 90cm x 234cm Sound Level 100dB (A) Weight 190.5kg Lawn Size Up to 5000m2 Warranty 5 years
- The Brand
About MountfieldThe Mountfield name has been associated with quality lawn mowers, garden tractors, ride on mowers and garden equipment for nearly 50 years.
Mountfield is part of the GGP (Global Garden Products) Group who manufacturer of one of the largest ranges of lawnmowers and garden machinery in the world. Based in northern Italy, GGP are the market leaders for ride-on mowers in Europe with an estimated 39% market share.
Mountfield lawnmowers and garden equipment are distributed in the UK by GGP UK Limited who operate a comprehensive service dealer network. Mountfield is Britain's favourite brand of petrol lawn mower and their ride-on mowers & tractors have been sold in the UK since the 1970s.
- Premium Service
You may also be interested in the following product(s)