- Home /
- Mountfield 1530M Lawn Tractor
Check items to add to the basket or select all
In Stock - Fast Delivery
This product is pretty unique to the marketplace. The Mountfield 1530M is not like other garden tractors of the same size and spec.The cutter deck has a contra rotating twin blade set up placed within a 84cm deck, making the Mountfield 1530M one of the most popular ride on lawnmowers sold in the UK today. Having a twin blade set up produces more airflow which makes for better collection. The 240 litre grassbox with full indicator also enables you to mow for longer periods of time as it holds alot of the clippings.
Being powered by a GGP series 7750 OHV engine which it uses it's 452cc of power to cope with even the toughest of conditions without compromising on performance. The 7 height of cut options available allow you choose the correct level you like the grass to be maintained at. The single lever for adjusting the height makes the machine able to cut as high as 80mm and as low as 25mm.
The 1530M has a 5 forward speed manual gearbox which allows you to select a range of speeds depending on the conditions of your lawn. For long grass, a high cut and low speed is recommended but once managed, a low level cut and fast spread can happily cut the lawn and give it a great finish too.
- A truly revolutionary lawn tractor with groundbreaking features including twin- blades, never seen on an 84cm cutting width lawn tractor
- New cutting deck with untimed, non-overlapping blades for even cut without potential problems associated with timed blades
- Cutting deck design produces unrivalled grass collection – wet or dry
- Reliable, powerful Mountfield engine for long engine life and quieter, performance with low vibrations
- Easy step through design for simple mounting and dismounting
- Simple and easy to use controls within easy reach of seat
- Comfortable high-backed, adjustable seat for operator comfort
- Electronic deck engagement
- Large capacity collecting bag
- Collector can be emptied from seat
- Deck wash system
- Headlights for work in poor visibility
- Slim enough to fit through the average garden entrance
- Optional tow bar
- Mulch Plug included FOC
Engine Make Mountfield Engine Model Series 7750 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 452 cc Engine Power 8.4kW (11.2hp) @ 2800rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6.0 Litres Transmission Manual - 5 Forward / 1 Reverse Drive Rear Wheel Speed 9.7km/hr (Max.) Cutting Width 84cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm Height Adjustment Single Lever, Spring Assisted (7 Positions) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 140cm Blades 2 Grass Collector 240 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes - Audible Mulching Yes Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Seat Highback / Adjustable Deck Washout Port Yes Tow Bar Optional Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm (15") Wheels - Rear 460mm (18") Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 90cm x 234cm Sound Level 100dB (A) Weight 190.5 kg Lawn Size Up to 5000m2 Warranty 5 years
- The Brand
About MountfieldThe Mountfield name has been associated with quality lawn mowers, garden tractors, ride on mowers and garden equipment for nearly 50 years.
Mountfield is part of the GGP (Global Garden Products) Group who manufacturer of one of the largest ranges of lawnmowers and garden machinery in the world. Based in northern Italy, GGP are the market leaders for ride-on mowers in Europe with an estimated 39% market share.
Mountfield lawnmowers and garden equipment are distributed in the UK by GGP UK Limited who operate a comprehensive service dealer network. Mountfield is Britain's favourite brand of petrol lawn mower and their ride-on mowers & tractors have been sold in the UK since the 1970s.
- Premium Service