- Home /
- Mountfield 1538H Lawn Tractor
Check items to add to the basket or select all
The Mountfield 1538H was a new product added to the range in 2016. The 1538H is a great addition to the Mountfield range.
Using the popular chassis of the 1530 range but fitted with a 98cm cutter deck, this tractor offer a compact build but with a large cutter width. The deck extends out further than the wheels which allows a close cut and to even overhang the borders so no need for having to tidy once the mowing is completed. The machine is fitted with the GGP series 7750 OHV engine which provides 452cc of power to help drive the blades to give an impressive collection performance and finish to the lawn.
The hydrostatic drive system allows for easy driving and mowing. The tractor has a forward and reverse function pedal when depressed, it will move in the that direction similar to an automatc car. To switch the blades on, it is as easy as turning a light switch on/off. The height of cut selection is easily chosen by moving the single arm lever to the desired height level. This will allow you to cut as low as 25mm so you can get a nice close cut.
The tight turning circle is impressive for a tractor of this specification. This allos the macjine to mow effectively when close to trees, ornaments and other garden obstructions. The collection facility on this tractor is as easy to use as all the other products in the range with it's easy tip function, which means yoi can stay on the tractor, empty to grassbox and be back mowing in a short amount of time.the grassbox is also fitted with a buzzer to let you know when it needs emptying.
There are also optional extras which can make this tractor multifunctional, such as a tow hitch, trailer, scarifier and rear roller for th classic stripe finish. This machine comes with a comprehensive 5 year warranty if serviced reguarly by a GGP dealer.
- Advanced purpose-built Mountfield OHV engine for smooth-running and efficient operation
- Generous working-width for fast cut over large areas
- Large-capacity collector can be emptied from the seat and features a ‘collector full’ alarm
- Optional mulching function for lawn areas requiring more frequent mowing
- Optional rear-deflector can be fitted when tackling longer grass
- Smooth hydro-drive gives you car-like control of the tractor’s ground-speed
- Large size wheels for stability on slopes and rougher terrain
- Electronic deck engagement for ease of use
- Tow-bar available for a wide range of optional attachments such as trailers, rollers and aerators
- Twin headlights for safety and better visibility
- Comfortable high-back seat can be adjusted to suit the driver
- Convenient deck-wash port
- Robust front-bumper
- Tight turning-circle and responsive steering makes it easy to work around obstacles
- Low-effort spring-assisted height-of-cut control
Engine Make Mountfield Engine Model 7750 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 452cc Engine Power 11.2hp / 8.4kW @ 2800rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Foot-Pedal Operated Drive Rear Wheel Speed 9.7km/hr (Max.) Cutting Width 98cm Cutting Heights 25-80mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever - Spring Assisted Blade Engagement (PTO) Electromagnetic Turning Circle 140cm Blades Twin Grass Collector 240 Litres Empty Grassbag from Seat Yes Grassbag Full Indicator Yes Mulching Optional Rear Deflector Optional Side-Discharge No Headlights Yes Seat High Back / Adjustable Deck Washout Port Yes Tow Bar Optional Front Bumper Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 460mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 110cm x 103cm x 234cm Weight 190.5kg Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 Warranty 5 Years
- Premium Service
You may also be interested in the following product(s)