- Home /
- Oleo-Mac BC220S Petrol Brushcutter
The Oleo-Mac BC220S Ultralight Petrol Brushcutter comes with large-diameter 2.4mm cutting-cord that couldn't be simpler to reload, thanks to Oleo-Mac's unique Load & Go system. It's powered by a powerful 21.7cc two-stroke engine that produces low-rev torque while the recoil mechanism ensures almost effortless pull-starts.
The Oleo-Mac BC220S is a lightweight petrol brushcutter that comes in at a nifty 4.2kg. It's extremely well balanced, making for more comfortable use and offers premium build-quality at an affordable price.
- A class-leading, ultra-lightweight petrol brushcutter
- Powerful and efficient engine for superior fuel-economy and performance
- High-quality components employed throughout
- Transparent fuel-tank for at-a-glance level-checking
- Quick and easy line-reload with OM's no-tools Load & Go system
- Tap 'n' Go line-feed for added convenience
- Ergonomic handles and anti-vibration system confer excellent user-comfort
- Rugged stone-guards for operator protection
- Easily adjustable harness for low-effort operation
- One screw-head-type used for ease of access to components
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 21.7cc Engine Power 1.1hp / 0.8kW Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.4 Litres Engine Fuel Consumption 50 Minutes on One Tank Handle Type Loop & Bar Linehead Twin Line with Load & Go Line Feed Tap & Go Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 11cm Blade Optional Harness Single Shoulder Harness Shaft Diameter 24mm Weight 4.2kg Warranty 5 years