- Home /
- Racing RAC139PTIL6C Tiller
The Racing RAC139PTIL6C Tiller is great for getting on top of smaller allotment and growing areas as well as flower borders. The machine has 6 sets of tilling tines which will give you a smooth ready to cultivate area with ease removing the need to dig and hoe. It has an easy start 4 stroke engine giving you ample power for the job in hand. The engine speed allows you to control the speed of the cultivator so you stay in control of what you are cultvating and alowing you to protect areas which you may not want to touch. Many of our customers use these machines for the annual cultivation of their garden vegetable patches and bigger flower borders taking the strain off you back when using traditional hand toos for these tasks. The handles easily fold for storage as well as transportaion
- A MowDirect-exclusive offering best-in-class build-quality at an amazing price!
- Powerful but clean-running and fuel-efficient OHV engine
- Expansive tilling-width for excellent large-area productivity
- Sharp and robust steel rotors
- Working-depth can be adjusted to suit the conditions and task-type
- Safety-enhancing stone guard
- Transport-wheel makes site to site movement a breeze
Engine Make Racing Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 139cc Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.2 Litres Gears 1 Forward Gear Transmission TBC Working Width 60cm No. of Tines 24 (6 x 4) R.P.M. of Rotars 3000rpm Crop Protection Discs No Transport Wheels Yes - Front Mounted Weight 32.7kg Warranty 2 Year
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Review by N Bailey / (Posted on 09/09/2019)
Excellent MachineReview by N Bailey / (Posted on 09/09/2019)Great machine,easily put together. Makes a nice seed bed. I needed to tighten the clutch cable as it was slipping,once adjusted it works well. Engine has a plenty power,and is good on fuel.
- Excellent Machine