- Home /
- Simplicity Regent XL SLT250 Lawn Tractor 2in1
Check items to add to the basket or select all
Briggs and Stratton Intek 8230 V-Twin Engine - 724cc
Electric Key Start
Forward & Reverse Hydrostatic Drive System
Single Lever Height Of Cut Control
Side Discharge / Dedicated Mulcher
Triple Bladed Cutter Deck
Rear Roller Model
Fuel Tank Display
- Full-width rollers for the perfect striped finish
- 2-in-1 combi deck with mulching and side-discharge
- Twin-cylinder Briggs & Stratton engine for additional power and torque
- Extra-wide cutting-deck for reduced mowing-times
- Ultra-responsive foot-operated hydrostatic-drive system for infinitely-variable forward- and reverse-speed
- Five-step cruise-control switch allows you to rest your foot
- Pivoting axles and free-floating deck for an unrivalled cut
- Electronic blade-engagement
- Tightest turning-circle in its class
- Extra-large wheels with wide, turf-sparing tyres
- Adjustable spring-loaded seat for additional comfort
- Infinitely-variable height adjustment ensures precision results
- Quick Hitch™ cutter-deck can be easily removed without tools
- Suitable for towing a full range of attachments
- Hour-metre and fuel-level indicator on dashboard
- Handy cup holder
- Twin headlights
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 8230 Series V-Twin OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 724cc Engine Power 25hp / 18.6kW Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 13.2 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic - Tuff Torq® K46 with Cruise Control Drive Rear Wheel Cutting Width 122cm Cutting Heights 38-102mm (Infinitely Variable) Height Adjustment Manual Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Turning Circle 35.5cm Blades Triple Grass Collector N/A Mulching Yes Side-Discharge Yes Headlights Yes - Incandescent Hour Meter Yes Fuel Gauge Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Mid-Back / Adjustable - 38cm Tow Bar Included Cast Iron Front Axle Yes Wheels - Front 380mm Wheels - Rear 560mm Dimensions (HxWxL) 114cm x 152cm x 180cm Lawn Size Up to 16,000m2 Warranty 3 Years Domestic / 90 Days Commercial / Lifetime on Deck
- The Brand
Simplicity'It's our name and our philosophy. Pure and simple, ours is a singular vision...to be the very best. Every day we strive to build lawn & garden equipment that outperforms all others and provides every customer with the highest level of satisfaction.'
When you consider what's important, the answer is simple. Buying a tractor can be an overwhelming experience. There are many manufacturers, many features and many decisions. But focus on what's important - quality of cut, traction, reliability, ease of use - and many of these questions will begin to answer themselves. And one manufacturer will stand out.
1. A great cut should be your focus and your end result.
Nothing is more important than the ability of your tractor to meticulously mow your lawn. And the way its engineered will determine whether your lawn will show off a velvety smooth manicure or a cut scarred by scalping. There is a definite science to designing a mower deck. And a definite reason why no one's mower deck outperforms a Simplicity.
Simplicity mowers have exceptionally deep designs to increase air flow. And they're the only ones with a Free Floating™ mower deck that rides independently of the tractor frame, following even the subtlest contours.
And the result? No uncut strips. No scalping. And tangible proof of why the 'Simplicity cut' has become synonymous with a smooth well-manicured lawn.
2 Superior traction is a pretty slick benefit you shouldn't be without
Life is full of ups and downs. So are lawns. They come at you in the form of hills, drainage ditches, berms and moulds. Add rain and dew to the mix and you can be left spinning your wheels. Fortunately, Simplicity's engineers have developed an exclusive tractor-enhancing system called Automatic Controlled Traction™. By continuously distributing power in the proper amounts to both rear wheels, even if one wheel begins to slip, you keep moving ahead without damaging your lawn. The smaller models feature equally advanced methods that automatically improve traction, like torsion bar suspension and a uniquely designed pivoting transmission carrier.
3 Reliability produces tractors that handle years as well as lawns.
At a time when everybody seems to be compromising quality in exchange for lower costs, Simplicity have refused to follow suit. Compare their products with any other name in the industry - large, small, new, old - and you won't find a better-built line of machines. What you will find are heavy gauge welded steel frames, solidly engineered front axles, heavy-duty steering spindles, heavy-duty drivetrains and rugged steel gears. And when others began a trend to replace steel hoods with easier-to-produce plastic ones, Simplicity's engineers refused to buckle. In the end the beauty of these tractors is more than skin deep. Their real beauty can be found in the years of steady, reliable performance each one is built to deliver.
4 Easy-to-use equipment makes yard work more fun.
Who says yard work has to be work? Simplicity think it should be fun! That's why you'll find all their products remarkably easy to use. The mower decks, for example, can be removed in seconds without tools thanks to the clever Quick Hitch™ system - a Simplicity exclusive! All tractors offered by MowDIRECT feature models with easy-to-use hydrostatic transmissions and extremely tight turning to minimize trimming. Cutting heights can be easily adjusted at the touch of a lever or the push of a button. And there are many other extras that make mowing easier. Sloping hoods for better visibility, easy-to-adjust seats for driver comfort and control, and tractors that are easy to get on and off - a feature everyone in the family will appreciate!
Simplicity is the USA's premier manufacturer of Lawn and Garden Tractors and their machines have been working on British lawns for thirty years. All products are backed up by a nationwide network of dedicated Service Stations offering the highest standards of specialist support including warranty work, servicing and timely spare parts availability.
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)