- Home /
- Stiga Park 340 PX 4WD Ride On Lawnmower Excluding Cutter Deck
Check items to add to the basket or select all
This compact 4 wheel drive Shiga will make light work of getting up any slopes or inclines you may have that a 2 wheel drive might struggle with. Powered by a Briggs and Stratton engine along with being fitted with 2 gearboxes to give the machine every chance of coping with your terrain. Fitted with the popular triple bladed cutter deck with electric lift for a fine tuning on your cutting level requirements.
The articulated steering provides excellent manoeuvring at all times. Due to the rear section of the machine following the front of the machine, you can get into extremely tight areas without knocking into bushes, fences, ornaments etc as you are not carrying a big grass box on the back like you would with a front wheeled steer tractor.
If you would like some advise choosing your cutter deck size, please contact us on 01727 225140.
- Out-front deck gives all round visibility and allows hard-to-reach areas to be mown
- Articulated-steering and hydro-drive confer outstanding manoeuvrability
- Four-wheel-drive for the effortless negotiation of rough ground, slopes and mud
- Ten-step cutting-height means changing grass-types can easily be managed
- Foot-operated deck lift for ease-of-use
- High-powered Briggs & Stratton OHV engine with AVS for reduced vibration
- Electric key start for trouble-free ignition every single time
- Large-capacity 6-litre fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to your work
- Mulch and rear-discharge capable – suitable for both rough grass and formal lawns
- Suitable for areas up to 8000m2
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek 4155 AVS Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 500cc Engine Power 11.8 hp / 8.82 kW @ 3200rpm Engine Cylinders Single Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 6 Litres Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Four Wheel Speed 10km/h (Max.) Cutting Width Choice of Decks: 95cm or 105cm Cutting Heights 25-85mm Height Adjustment Manual (10 Positions) Blades Double Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Manual Mulching Yes Rear Discharge Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights No Steering Articulated with Chain/Wire Steering Linkage (Mechanical Servo) Steering Wheel Adjustable Hi-Back Turning Circle 246cm Seat Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 405mm Wheels - Rear 405mm Axle Diameter Front 1" Rear 3/4" Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 86.4cm x 196cm Weight 198kg Sound Level 100dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 6000m2 with 95cm Deck / Up to 8000m2 with 100/105cm Deck Warranty 3 Years on Machine / 10 Years on Chassis Cutting Width 95cm, 100cm, 105cm
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)