- Home /
- Stiga Park Pro 540 IX Out Front Cut Lawnmower Excluding Deck
Check items to add to the basket or select all
The Stiga Park Pro 540 IX is the only Outfront tractor powered by Honda. Designed for long periods of use in gardens, parks and estates which have a lot of grass to be cut. The optional triple bladed mulching decks are one of the best on the market. Not only does it have an electric lift mechanism for changing the height of cut anywhere between the high & low setting which means you can fine tune the height setting to suit the grass and the triple blade chop the grass so fine, it disperses the clipping deep into the bed meaning none of the cut grass should be left on the surface.
Like all Park tractors the articulated steering is paramount. Not only does the 540 IX have power steering but the articulated steering allows you to tackle tight spaces and obsticles that might be in the garden like trees, flower beds and seating areas. The rear of the tractor follows the front so when in tighter areas, you can mow with the safe knowledge that the back end will not hit anything as it turns.
The high back seat with arm rests and an fully suspended seat system similar to what an articulated truck has for comfort along with push button blade engage, hydraulic deck lift, neon front headlights, 4 wheel drive for slopes and tough to tackle gradients plus an adjustable height of cut managed by a rocker switch.
- Powerful but quiet and fuel-efficient V-Twin engine from B & S
- Out-front deck gives all round visibility and allows hard-to-reach areas to be mown
- Articulated-steering and hydro-drive confer outstanding manoeuvrability
- Four-wheel-drive for the effortless negotiation of rough ground, slopes and mud
- Ten-step cutting-height means changing grass-types can easily be managed
- Adjust the height-of-cut from the comfort of your seat (with electric deck)
- Foot-operated deck lift for ease-of-use
- Electric key start for trouble-free ignition every single time
- Large-capacity 14-litre fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to your work
- Mulch and rear-discharge capable – suitable for both rough grass and formal lawns
- Aimed at areas up to around 20,000m2
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GXV660 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 688cc Engine Power 20.4hp / 15.2kW @ 3200rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 12L Air Cleaner System Dual Element Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Four Wheel Speed 11km/h (Max.) Cutting Width Choice of Decks: 95cm / 100cm / 105cm / 110cm / 125cm Cutting Heights 25-85mm (95/100/105cm Decks) - 25-90mm (110/125cm Deck) Height Adjustment Manual or Electric - Depends on Deck (10 Positions) Blades Double (95/105cm Decks) - Triple (100/110/125cm Decks) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Hydraulic Mulching Yes Rear Discharge Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Cup Holder Yes Steering Articulated with Chain/Chain Steering Linkage Steering Wheel Adjustable with Ball and Power Steering (Hydro-Piston) Turning Circle 240cm Seat Highback with Armrests / Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 430mm Wheels - Rear 430mm Axle Diameter Front 1" Rear 1" Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 86.4cm x 197cm Weight 277kg Sound Level 100dB (A) Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 (95/100cm Deck), 12,000m2 (105cm Deck), 16,000m2 (110cm Deck), 20,000m2 (125cm Deck) Warranty 3 Years on Machine / 10 Years on Chassis Cutting Width 95cm, 100cm, 105cm, 110cm, 125cm
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)