- Home /
- Stiga Park Pro 740 IOX Out Front Cut Lawnmower Excluding Cutter Deck
Check items to add to the basket or select all
The 740 IOX is the largest of the professional Park range and their premium product. This machine is fitted with so much spec you won't be disappointed with this fantastic lawn tractor. The huge Briggs and Stratton V-Twin engine provides a whopping 724cc and provides a much smoother ride due to the twin pistons balancing the engine whilst running. This rugged piece of kit can be fitted with a massive 50" cutter deck which holds 3 blades, stored in their own seperate chambes which effectively cut the grass and allows it to pass between each blade and being recycled. The recycled clippings are thrown deep into the bed of the lawn when mulched correctly and leaves no sign of clippings on the surface. Mulching saves up to 30% of your time as you no longer need to travel back and forth to the compost heap. This in turn saves that extra wear and tear on the tractor to prolong it's life span.
The cutter deck's height is adjusted by the push of a button. The electric function works brilliantly as you can fine tune the grass to the level you want it to be at. Some tractors which have the old fashioned preset height settings either cut too short or to high between a single setting. The electric lift gives you an infinite range cutting as low as 25mm for a lovely close finish to your lawn. The tractor is also fitted with a hydraulic lift so whilst in the transport position the deck is raised well off the ground. As soon as you reach the lawn, a simple lever is moved and the deck drops to cutting position. Due to the outfront position of the blades, this makes it very easy to get into those hard to reach areas along with enabling you to cut over borders and even mow under garden benches and tables you may have.
The full LED digital display tells you important information about how the tractor is performing and which functions are being used. The side consol next to the extremely comfortable susspension seat with arm rests alows you to engage the blades, set the cutting height plus switch the LED lights on for mowing whilst the nights draw in. This machine has the brilliant articulated steering that all the Park tractors which provides a very responsive drive plus the 4 wheel drive allows for any slopes that you might need to tackle.
- Powerful but quiet and fuel-efficient V-Twin engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Out-front deck gives all round visibility and allows hard-to-reach areas to be mown
- Articulated-steering and hydro-drive confer outstanding manoeuvrability
- Four-wheel-drive for the effortless negotiation of rough ground, slopes and mud
- 14-step cutting-height means changing grass-types can easily be managed
- Adjust the height-of-cut from the comfort of your seat (with electric deck)
- Foot-operated deck lift for ease-of-use
- Electric key start for trouble-free ignition every single time
- Large-capacity fuel-tank for fewer interruptions to your work
- Mulch and rear-discharge capable – suitable for both rough grass and formal lawns
- Aimed at areas between 8000m2 and 20,000m2 (Depending on Deck)
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 8270-Series Intek OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 656cc Engine Power 18.8hp / 14kW @3200rpm Engine Cylinders Twin Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 24L Transmission Hydrostatic Drive Four Wheel Speed 11km/h (Max.) Cutting Width Choice of Decks: 95cm / 100cm / 105cm / 110cm / 125cm Cutting Heights 25-85mm (95/100/105cm Decks) - 25-90mm (110/125cm Deck) Height Adjustment Manual or Electric - Depends on Deck (14 Positions) Blades Double (95/105cm Decks) - Triple (100/110/125cm Decks) Blade Engagement (PTO) Electronic Deck Lift Hydraulic Mulching Yes Rear Discharge Yes Side-Discharge No Grass Collector No Headlights Yes Hour Meter Yes Cup Holder Yes Steering Articulated with Chain/Chain Steering Linkage Steering Wheel Adjustable with Ball and Power Steering (Hydro Piston) Turning Circle 240cm Seat Highback with Armrests / Adjustable Tow Bar Yes Wheels - Front 430mm Wheels - Rear 430mm Axle Diameter Front 1" Rear 1" Dimensions (HxWxL) TBC x 86.3cm x 197cm Weight 271kg Sound Level 100dB Lawn Size Up to 8000m2 (95/100cm Deck), 12,000m2 (105cm Deck), 16,000m2 (110cm Deck), 20,000m2 (125cm Deck) Warranty 3 Years on Machine / 10 Years on Chassis Cutting Width 95cm, 100cm, 105cm, 110cm, 125cm
- White Gloves
White Gloves Service
We understand those special touches can make a huge difference to your buying experience and that's why we have introduced our exclusive White Gloves Service where we take care of you every step of the way from purchase through to personal hand-over - and beyond.
This special service is only available from MowDirect and includes:
- One-to-one contact with a trained member of our friendly team who will liaise with you directly regarding your delivery requirements
- Fully assembling your product for you and fuelling it up so that it arrives ready to mow
- Undertaking a complete PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) in accordance with the manufacturer’s established guidelines
- Testing all controls and working mechanisms on the machine to ensure they are in perfect working order
- Fine tuning the engine to ensure it is running at optimum performance levels
- Cleaning and polishing your new ride-on to ensure it arrives with that sparkling new feel
- Providing a personal hand-over service by one of our expert demonstrators who will explain everything you need to know about your new ride-on and how to use it*
- Premier Helpline should you need any back up or support after delivery
Order online now to receive our exclusive White Gloves Service with this product or phone 0345 4588 905 (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm / Sat: 10am-4pm) and ask to speak to one of our Ride-on Mower Specialists who will be happy to take your call.
* Personal hand-over service available for mainland addresses in England & Wales plus some Scottish postcodes. (If you need delivery north of the border please contact us first to discuss.)