- Home /
- Stiga SHP60 Petrol Hedgecutter
This excellent value for money product is another impressive part of the Sweedish manufacturer's range. The SHP 60 is a 24" double sided petrol hedgecutter which is perfect for anyone who occasionally needs to keep their hedges from getting overgrown. Powered with a GGP 24.5cc 2 stroke engine with an easy start mechanism, this fabulous garden machinery tool will make light work of tidying branches and growth 28mm in diameter.
The SHP 60 also feathures a 3 positioned swivel handle which makes for a much more comfortable feel when working at different angles and parts of the hedges plus an anti vibration system to minimise the vibrations during use.
- A powerful and easy-handling petrol hedgecutter for all your trimming and shaping needs
- Advanced 2-stroke engine provides maximum power-output with reduced emissions and fuel-consumption
- Lengthy double-sided blades ensure every sweep will cover a large area
- Wide tooth-pitch means it will take large-diameter branches in its stride
- Twistable rear-handle makes it easy to tackle awkwardly-shaped hedges
- AVS and soft-grip handle minimises strain on the operator’s hands and arms
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Stiga Engine Capacity 25.4cc Engine Power 1.14hp / 0.85kW Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.41 Litres Blade Length 61cm Blade Type Double Sided Dual Reciprocating Blades Yes Tooth Gap 27cm Rotating Rear Handle Yes - 3 Positions through 180° Vibration 2.18 / 2.03m/s² (Front / Rear) Weight 5.5kg Warranty 1 Year