WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using any part of this Website, completing your customer registration with us and or placing an order on the Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Accessing any portion of the Chipperfield.co.uk's website constitutes use of the site and an acceptance of all the terms and conditions. Chipperfield.co.uk reserves the right to update, modify or change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Chipperfield.co.uk accepts no liability or responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in any of the data or information of any kind displayed or transmitted by or through this web site nor for the consequences arising from the use of inaccurate information, howsoever caused.
Chipperfield.co.uk accepts no liability or responsibility for information stored outside its domain, and linked to from within its domain, nor for the consequences arising from the use of such information, howsoever caused.
Specifications provided on the website are given in good faith and to the best of Chipperfield.co.uk’s knowledge and therefore does not constitute as a guarantee. The Customer shall be responsible for ensuring the fitness of the product for the Customers application. Chipperfield.co.uk reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue any product or to apply design changes or alter specifications as part of its continuous programme of product improvement, or to assist product availability.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Chipperfield Garden Machinery, also trades as this medium as chipperfield.co.uk. This document specifically relates to transactions carried out on or through this website.
2. In the event of any complaint that any goods delivered to a customer do not comply with the order or are otherwise defective, then the customer must notify the Company in writing within seven days of receipt of the goods.
3. The risk in the goods shall pass from the seller to the buyer upon delivery of such goods to the buyer. However, notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods title and property in the goods, including full legal and beneficial ownership, shall not pass to the buyer until the seller has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for all goods delivered to the buyer under this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer for which payment of the full price of the goods thereunder has not been paid. Payment of the full price of the goods shall include the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer under which the goods were delivered.
4. In the case of resale to a third party the purchaser shall hand over to the Company, if requested, any claim the purchaser has against the third party in respect of the goods or any of them.
5. All prices are subject to alteration without previous notice and all other orders are accepted subject to being invoiced at the price ruling at date of despatch.
6. The Company may charge interest on any amount which remains unpaid after the date it becomes due. Interest on that amount will be charged at the rate of 5% per month and such interest shall be included in the amount due from the customer to the Company and calculated on a day to day basis.
Chipperfield.co.uk accepts no liability for the misuse of any product or item sold thru this website. There shall be no condition or warranty, expressed or implied binding Chipperfield.co.uk as to the quality of the goods supplied or that they will be suitable for any particular purpose or for use under any specific conditions. Under no circumstances whatsoever will any liability be accepted for damages or consequential loss arising in connection with any goods or material of any description supplied by Chipperfield.co.uk.
Chipperfield.co.uk reserves the right to change prices at any time without prior notice.
We have attempted to show and describe our products as clearly as possible to you on the website but we do not warrant that product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Cancellations or part cancellation of any order can only be accepted after prior negotiation and agreement to terms which will indemnify Chipperfield.co.uk against any expense incurred. In the event of part cancellation Chipperfield.co.uk reserves the right to invoice for any difference in selling price applicable to the quantity despatched up to the time of cancellation.
COPYRIGHT AND PATENTS
All products offered for sale within the Chipperfield.co.uk's website are subject to any patent, trademark, registered design or copyright or other right of any person. The contents of the Chipperfield.co.uk's website are the copyright of Chipperfield.co.uk and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the written permission of Chipperfield.co.uk. The name 'Chipperfield.co.uk' and the Chipperfield.co.uk logo are the copyright of Chipperfield.co.uk and may not be reproduced, copied or presented in any form without the written permission of Chipperfield.co.uk.
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
Chipperfield.co.uk products and services come with a 7 day return policy from purchase date or delivery date (whichever is longer). If you are unsatified with any product or service supplied by Chipperfield.co.uk, please contact us to discuss any problems and we will endeavour to resolve any issues. Chipperfield.co.uk will refund payments and will contact the buyer with regards to the goods being returned. After the 7 day period, Credit notes will be raised to be able to use as store credit only.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SERVICE
Chipperfield Garden Machinery